INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN COMPLIANCE WITH:
• REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE
EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of
natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free
movement of such data (GDPR).
• and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December,
on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD).
Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society
services and electronic commerce.
RESPONSIBLE: WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Company name: ZOCO LAND S.L.
Registered address: Calle Tenerife, 4, Cp/ 28223. Madrid N.I.F. B42782458
PURPOSE: FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In the event that you are a user of the platform / website,
We process your data in order to achieve the correct development of the contractual relationship, and in particular in order to maintain, develop and control the use of our web platform, which includes attention to purchases / sales, your queries or requests for information or documentation.
The personal data provided will be processed in order to send you commercial information about our services or about our clients, by post, e-mail, SMS, or any other equivalent means of electronic communication.
This data processing may include data relating to browsing our website when you are a registered user, as the use of this information is necessary in order to provide you with an adequate support service, as well as to manage possible incidents on our website. Certain web browsing data may be used for segmentation and/or profiling in order to improve the services we provide, and to be able to offer you other products that may be of interest to you.
In addition, if you expressly consent, third party data will be used to enrich your profile so that we can personalise and further improve the services we offer you through our communication with you. This will include profiling and segmentation of your tastes, both through surveys carried out within the platform and through the use of the platform itself.
We may enrich our data with data from third parties in order to create profiles that allow us to offer you products that are of interest to you in the sectors offered on the platform.
If you only visit the website,
We may process your contact details by email to provide you with more relevant content and experience suggestions about our services, for example: newsletters about our activities. You will be able to unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
LEGITIMATION AND LEGAL BASIS: WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
A.- Consent of the data subject: GDPR: 6.1. a) The data subject consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes; for example, for sending commercial communications obtained by registering on the platform.
- – Performance of a contract: GDPR: 6.1.b) Processing necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation at the request of the data subject of pre-contractual measures.
- -legal compliance. GDPR: 6.1.c) Processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the controller.
D.- Legitimate interest of the Entity. RGPD: 6.1. f) processing is necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the controller.
SOURCES.ORIGIN: HOW DID WE OBTAIN YOUR DATA?
Detailed information on the origin of the data, even if it comes from publicly available sources.
To achieve the Purposes, as described above, we collect or receive personal data:
- Directly from Data Subjects. E.g. when registering on our platform.
Provided by authorised third parties.
RETENTION: HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
The data will be kept until the purpose for which the information has been processed has been completed. Once this has happened, the data will be kept in a blocked form for the attention of possible legal or administrative requirements until the prescription of the same.
RECIPIENTS: TO WHICH RECIPIENTS IS YOUR DATA COMMUNICATED?
Recipients or categories of recipients Your data will not be passed on to third parties, except where there is a legal obligation to do so, in particular in the following cases:
- To the different public administrations, in compliance with requirements, legal obligations or within the framework of an administrative or judicial procedure.
- To the Tax Agency, in order to comply with tax obligations.
- To Financial Auditors for compliance with financial obligations and to other third parties to whom, by virtue of the applicable regulations in force in each case, it is compulsory to carry out the transfer, such as competent government bodies for control, registration and inspection purposes.
IT provider or other similar providers.
However, if at any time during the commercial relationship it should be necessary to communicate your data to any other third party not included in the above cases, such communication will be made when we have your prior consent to do so, and in the manner provided for by law.
Furthermore, as a consequence of the services provided to us, certain suppliers may have access to your personal data (as data processors), which is always carried out with the appropriate guarantees.
ARE THERE ANY INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF YOUR DATA?
In principle, no. If there are, all necessary measures will be taken, for example by using standard clauses.
RIGHTS: WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
How to exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure and portability of your data, and limitation or opposition to their processing The rights recognised by the GDPR are:
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject,
- The right to request its rectification or erasure,
- Right to request the restriction of their processing, and to
- Right to object to processing,
Right to data portability;
To exercise your rights you only have to write an email to the address above, requesting your right and attaching your ID card to the email, to identify yourself.
Optionally, you can redirect the interested party to the Spanish Supervisory Authority to obtain additional information about your rights.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not The Entity is processing personal data concerning them.
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defence of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. The Entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
RGPD RIGHTS: WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
1) ACCESS You have the right to be informed of the following:
- The purposes of the processing, categories of personal data being processed and the possible communications of data and their recipients.
- If possible, the period for which your data will be kept. If not, the criteria for determining this period.
- The right to request the rectification or erasure of the data, the limitation of the processing, or to object to the processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- If an international transfer of data takes place, to receive information on the appropriate guarantees.
Of the existence of automated decisions (including profiling), the logic applied and consequences of this Processing
2) RECTIFICATION You have the right, in addition to rectifying inaccurate data, to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of an additional declaration
3) DELETION (THE “RIGHT TO FORGET”) With this right you may request:
The erasure of personal data without undue delay if any of the above-mentioned circumstances apply. For example, unlawful processing of data, or when the purpose for which the data was processed or collected has disappeared.
However, a series of exceptions are regulated in which this right does not apply. For example, when the right to freedom of expression and information must prevail.
4) LIMITATION OF PROCESSING
This right allows you to:
- Request the data controller to suspend the processing of data where: The accuracy of the data is contested, pending verification of the accuracy of the data by the data controller. The data subject has exercised his or her right to object to the processing of the data, pending verification of whether the legitimate grounds of the data controller override those of the data subject.
- Ask the data controller to retain your personal data when: The data processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the erasure of his or her data and requests instead the restriction of their use.
- The data controller no longer needs the data for the purposes of the processing, but the data subject needs them for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
5) DATA TRANSPORTATION You may receive your personal data provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and be able to transmit it to another controller, where technically feasible.
Furthermore, the Data Subject expressly authorises that, in the event of a request for portability, his or her personal data may be transferred for the purpose of data communication, in order to be able to carry out such operations.
6) OPPOSITION By means of the right of opposition, you may oppose the processing of your personal data:
When, for reasons related to your personal situation, the processing of your data must cease unless a legitimate interest is accredited, or it is necessary for the exercise or defence of claims.
When the purpose of the processing is direct marketing.
7) NOT TO BE THE SUBJECT OF INDIVIDUALISED DECISIONS
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or affects you.
An exception to this is made where: It is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract. It is permitted by EU or Member State law, with appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject. There is explicit consent of the data subject.
Right to withdraw consent.
You can always refuse to receive information by e-mail. If you do not consent to the main processing, the relationship with you cannot be carried out.
Right to complain to the Supervisory Authority Request to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority. https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/formNuevaReclamacion/reclamacion.jsf
Optionally, you can redirect the data subject to the Spanish Supervisory Authority to obtain additional information about your rights. https://www.aepd.es/reglamento/derechos/index.html
WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS ABOUT YOU? WHAT CATEGORIES OF DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We process a range of personal data through the platform. The information we will hold about you as a USER includes the following data relating to your person:
- Name and surname.
- Payment details
- Details of the commercial operation
- Other data necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose of the processing.
- Information about cookies, e.g. cookies and similar technologies on websites (see also our Cookies Policy)
SECURITY MEASURES: HOW DO WE PROTECT DATA?
The Entity has adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the data, as well as to avoid its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access.
All the contents accessible on the Entity’s website are subject to intellectual property rights.