Delivery of the order
Orders placed on this website will be delivered to the shipping address that the customer provides in the information requested when making the purchase.
Delivery times within the peninsula will be from 1 to 3 working days. The delivery time begins from the first business day after the purchase by the customer. For shipments outside the peninsula, the time may be extended up to approximately 7 days.
Home delivery process
After placing the order, a confirmation email will be sent to the customer. Once the order has left the warehouse, an email will be sent to the customer again informing them that said order is in progress and a tracking code will be provided to them so that they can check where their order is at any time (code that can be consulted through the website of the logistics company MRW).
If our logistics provider, MRW, is unable to deliver the order successfully, the customer will be called by phone (which is why it is important to provide this information in the delivery details). After this first attempt, a second attempt will be made later to successfully deliver the order.
The shipping cost will be calculated automatically and will be detailed at the time of confirming the purchase so that it is always approved by the customer before confirming the payment.
The applicable rates are:
* Shipping within the peninsula: FREE
* Shipments outside the peninsula or abroad: Between €10 and €20 depending on the country. To request more information about shipping costs outside the peninsula, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY:
The procedure to return an item purchased in our online store is as follows:
1. Send an email request for return to email@example.com no later than 15 business days after the date you received the product, informing us of the reason for the return and the order number.
2. Items must be packaged: a) In their original condition, along with all accessories included in the original package, and may not be worn, cleaned, or damaged in any way. b) With all original labels and packaging.
3. Contact a courier service and send the package to this address:
48 Cercis Street
28023 Madrid, Spain
* The responsibility will be of the client, until the effective moment in which JANE BURDEN receives the article.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. In cases where a product is deemed defective, JANE BURDEN will bear the full cost of return shipping and/or exchange.
Once the return is approved, the value of the purchase will be refunded by the same method with which you made the original payment.
In the event that you have mistakenly shipped a different item than requested, or have received a defective product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will take care of the return and/or exchange. In these cases, JANE BURDEN will cover the shipping and return costs.
Returns whose shipping costs are not previously paid will not be accepted.
If you need assistance please email email@example.com