ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Named after the grandmother’s founder, Nimet, the idiosyncratic and bold print is inspired by the cookies she baked and the hand cut shapes she cut them into.
- 52 x 52 cm Cotton Bandana
- All of LAR Studio’s products are illustrated by hand by Laris Kilimci.
- Transferred digitally and produced in small amounts ethically in hometown Turkey. Our collections run in scarcity and may not
- The corners are hand hemmed by local woman textile workers that work in %100 ethical conditions.
- Each product comes in foil pressed boutique packaging and is perfect for a gift.
- %100 Pure Cotton: Made and woven in Turkey, is a soft casual fabric perfect for daily wear.
- The fabric should be cold washed by hand and only cold ironed.